Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WRT Training - Week 10

An update on my training for the WRT Half IronMan....

Week Summary of Training - August 11 to 17, 2008
Build 1 - Week 2

Monday :
Rest and Recovery

Tuesday :
AM - Weights/Core Training AA Phase 1hr
PM - Run / Easy for 45 mins

Wednesday :
AM - Bike / 45mins (Bike to Work)
AM - Swim / T.I. Drills 1hr 2mins

Thursday :
AM - Run / Long Run for 2.15mins
AM - Bike / Easy Bike to Work for 30mins

Friday :
AM - BIke / Trainer for 20mins
AM - Swim / T.I. Drills 1hr & 30mins
AM - Bike to MASA for 30mins

Saturday :
AM - Run / Light for 15 mins w/ Nike Trialling
PM - Swim 2,000 meters for 1hr & 30 mins
PM - Run / 20mins med to max

Sunday :
AM - Bike / 30kM Middle gear, 10km Heavy
PM - Swim / 2,000meters

TOTAL TIME FOR THE WEEK : 14 hrs and 15mins

I have to re-adjust my training schedules due to an injury (sprained ankle on week 3) and Upper Respiratory Infection on Week 7. More or less a total of 3 weeks were consumed (without training of course) recovering from the said "mishaps".
But then again, tapos na yun...I got depressed for a time knowing that i am behind my training, but i got to move on..better late than never.

kaya pa yan!!!

No comments: